The material in question is vSphere 4.1 to 4.0 differences (page 44 and 45 in vSphere 4.1 Deep Dive – Part 1 – v6.pptx), where my post about Using USB Pass-through in vSphere 4.1 is quoted and my screenshots used. I guess no-one else had tested USB passthrough in vSphere 4.1 with USB based UPS setups before I did.
While I think this is great, and I’m really honored that my content here can be used as internal VMware resources, I must say that I would have loved to be notified, and asked, by Iwan Rahabok when he created the material. Iwan did provide links and source attribution in his presentation, but a direct message from him would have been great as well.
Latest posts by Christian Mohn (see all)
- Quick and Dirty HTTP Based Deployment - May 14, 2013
- Quick and Dirty ESXi 5.1U1 Upgrade - April 26, 2013
- Adding a secondary NIC to the vCenter 5.1 Appliance (VCSA) - April 25, 2013
- Installing Dell Equallogic Multipathing Extension Module (MEM) in vSphere 5.1 - April 22, 2013
- It`s Not Your Average Data it`s vOpenData - April 13, 2013