The material in question is vSphere 4.1 to 4.0 differences (page 44 and 45 in vSphere 4.1 Deep Dive – Part 1 – v6.pptx), where my post about Using USB Pass-through in vSphere 4.1 is quoted and my screenshots used. I guess no-one else had tested USB passthrough in vSphere 4.1 with USB based UPS setups before I did.
While I think this is great, and I’m really honored that my content here can be used as internal VMware resources, I must say that I would have loved to be notified, and asked, by Iwan Rahabok when he created the material. Iwan did provide links and source attribution in his presentation, but a direct message from him would have been great as well.
Latest posts by Christian Mohn (see all)
- Importing SSL Certificates to Raspberry Pi Thin Client - December 5, 2013
- Nordic VMUG Conference – My Thoughts - December 5, 2013
- Sometimes You Simply Get What You Pay For - December 1, 2013
- VMware VCAP-DCD Boot Camp - November 27, 2013
- Can Microsoft really be Fair and Balanced? - October 30, 2013