Eric Siebert has yet again pulled through, and organized his annual top VMware & virtualization blogs vote, and the results are now in. Congratulations to everyone involved, be it bloggers, podcasters or otherwise engaged in making this possible.
This year, Eric hosted a live Google Hangout session with John M. Troyer, David M. Davis and Rick Vanover where the top lists were revealed, be sure to check it out:
As far as results go, I’m very happy that you guys voted vNinja in at #43, of a total of 320, up a whopping 30 places since last year. This is the first year that vNinja breaks into the top 50, something that is very much appreciated. vNinja was also listed in the independent category, where it was placed at a very, very, respectable 18th place!
As an added bonus, I even won a Google Chromecast for voting, and whats even better is that I get to give away one to one of vNinja’s readers as well!
So, if you want a free Google Chromecast, shipped directly your way, you have to send in a photo of yourself, your wife, kids, grandma, cat or dog, dressed as a ninja. That’s right, dress up someone as a ninja, snap a photo and send it my way either via Twitter or as a comment on this post, and I’ll pick the best one. The winner gets the Chromecast. Entries sent in before April 30th will be judged, so get to it!
- Win a eBook Copy of Disaster Recovery using VMware vSphere Replication and vCenter Site Recovery Manager — Published
- Win Free e-copies of Learning Veeam® Backup & Replication for VMware vSphere — Published
- And the Chromecast Winner is ... — Published
- Want a Free Pass to TechEd 2013? — Published
- Want a VMware Workstation License? — Published