Autolab, that awesome “little” thing that automagically builds a nested vSphere Lab environment for you, was definitely not put together by Flint Lockwood but by Alastair Cooke (www.demitasse.co.nz). Unlike Flint´s inventions, this one actually makes sense and serves a purpose!
Now, how sweet would it be to deploy Autolab without having to invest time, money and effort into acquiring your own hardware?
Well, thanks to baremetalcloud.com, you might now actually be able to do just that (and more, if you wish). Of course, this is a paid service but Mike Laverick has secured a deal where the 100 first sign-ups using his promo code gets free credits to play around with!
For more details, including promo code and setup information, check “Bare Metal Cloud for your Auto-Lab"
- Quick and Dirty HTTP Based Deployment —
- Unsupported Network Configurations in Virtual Appliances —
- Thinapped vSphere Client Updated to V5.0 —
- Building The Ultimate vSphere Lab Series —
- vSphere 5: ESXi Installation Video —