Since the vCenter Client no longer is bundled with an ESXi host installation, I´ve compiled a quick list of direct download URLs for the most recent clients.
Update 17th September 2014: #
VMware has published the official list in knowledge base article KB2089791, use that as the official list going forward.
Remember, the client download URL is still available from the vCenter server, if you point your browser to it.
Another way of getting hold of the client is from the vCenter ISO file downloadable from vmware.com.
10. September 2014: Table updated to include new version for 5.5 update 2
[table id=8 /]
- Verifying VMware Downloads —
- Need the vSphere Client? VMware Has You Covered. —
- Can you combine vSphere Host Cache and vFlash on a single SSD? —
- VMware vSphere Health Check - What´s in it for You? —
- VMware vCenter Operations Manager 5.6 Available —