While vSphere 5.1 could be seen as a bit rushed, especially in regards to SSO, when it was released, the shorter release cycles seem to work out pretty well.
Does this indicate that VMware might actually be moving to a more modular approach, with different release cycles for different components?
Is this a new modular approach or is due to the fact that the release cycle this time around was too short to get VSAN included?
Latest posts by Christian Mohn (see all)
- Importing SSL Certificates to Raspberry Pi Thin Client - December 5, 2013
- Nordic VMUG Conference – My Thoughts - December 5, 2013
- Sometimes You Simply Get What You Pay For - December 1, 2013
- VMware VCAP-DCD Boot Camp - November 27, 2013
- Can Microsoft really be Fair and Balanced? - October 30, 2013