While vSphere 5.1 could be seen as a bit rushed, especially in regards to SSO, when it was released, the shorter release cycles seem to work out pretty well.
Does this indicate that VMware might actually be moving to a more modular approach, with different release cycles for different components?
Is this a new modular approach or is due to the fact that the release cycle this time around was too short to get VSAN included?
- Automatically Name Datastores in vSphere? —
- vPostgres Database Backup in vCSA 5.5 —
- Upgrading vSphere vCenter Appliance 5.1 to 5.5 —
- Can you combine vSphere Host Cache and vFlash on a single SSD? —
- VMware vCenter Server Appliance Error: VPXD must be stopped to perform this operation —