After a rather prolonged hiatus, the vSoup Podcast is back! For the first time since March 2017, Ed, Chris and myself got together and recorded something. This time we even had our cameras on while recording, which we’ve never done before.
Coincidentally 2021 is also the ten year anniversary for the first vSoup episode, which was released January 4th, 2011.
In short, we just turned our cameras on and had a quick chat for about 20 minutes.
So here it is, vSoup Reloaded — Episode 1:
- The On-Premise IT Roundtable Podcast: It’s Time to Embrace the Bottlenecks in Storage —
- vSoup Episode #7 and VMware Podcast Directory —
- vSoup Episode #4 now available —
- vSoup Episode #3 now available —
- vSoup Episode #2 now available —