Headshot-as-a-Service was a success, but I have to say it didn’t quite turn out the way I wanted. Finding a proper location was hard, getting the lighting right (which I do not think I did) and without any advertising except my own blog posts and tweets, the turnout was not quite what I had expected.
If I’m doing this again, there are some things that needs to be changed in both execution and setup. Thankfully I have another year to plan it, if I do it again that is.
That being said, there are some fun photos in the set.
Until next time!
- Headshot Studio@VMworld Details —
- Headshot Studio@VMworld Agenda and Details —
- Headshot Studio @ VMworld Confirmed —
- Headshot Studio @VMworld? —
- VMworld 2018 NSX Roving Reporter: Eirik Vada —