The material in question is vSphere 4.1 to 4.0 differences (page 44 and 45 in vSphere 4.1 Deep Dive - Part 1 - v6.pptx), where my post about Using USB Pass-through in vSphere 4.1 is quoted and my screenshots used. I guess no-one else had tested USB passthrough in vSphere 4.1 with USB based UPS setups before I did.
While I think this is great, and I’m really honored that my content here can be used as internal VMware resources, I must say that I would have loved to be notified, and asked, by Iwan Rahabok when he created the material. Iwan did provide links and source attribution in his presentation, but a direct message from him would have been great as well.
- Virtual Admins - Virtual Pirates? —
- Developer meets PowerCLI - awesomeness ensues —
- VMworld.next - a couple of suggestions —
- VMware vSphere Hypervisor Licensing and Cost —
- Redesigning the vCenter Client? —