Welcome to my new playground. I used to post quite a lot over at my old site, h0bbel.p0ggel.org but given it’s weird domain name and it’s long history I’ve decided to start fresh.
This new site will be dedicated to all things virtualization, PowerShell, Windows Server management and possibly even some Citrix products thrown in here and there. I might even go on about APP-V, but that remains to be seen.
My main focus will be solutions for SMB users. There is a lot of information out there, but lots of it are focused on large corporations that have large IT teams. Sadly that’s not the reality for many of us, and we have to fill lots of different roles (e.g server admin, network admin, storage admin, etc).
For now, there isn’t a whole lot of content here but it’ll start trickling in as soon as I have new content to share. If you have any topics or ideas for posts I should do, please do not hesitate to leave a comment.
- State of the vNinja: 2010 — Published
- Installing and Configuring WANem Virtual Appliance — Published
- vNinja used by VMware — Published
- Virtual Admins - Virtual Pirates? — Published
- Developer meets PowerCLI - awesomeness ensues — Published