Despite my wife and daughters strenuous protests, I signed up and went all in. By all in, I mean, all in. For the first time since I went to my then employers christmas party dressed as a woman, I shaved my whole face.
My trusty goatee, who had been pretty much constantly with me since 1997, was gone. I looked like I was 12 years old.
And to be honest, it went pretty much downhill from there.
Sorry guys, but this is what you actually paid for. It´s not pretty, but it is what it is. Remember, you have been warned.
I guess that if this IT and virtualization thing doesn’t work out, I can always audition for a part in Sons of Anarchy…
- Importing SSL Certificates to Raspberry Pi Thin Client — Published
- Nordic VMUG Conference - My Thoughts — Published
- VMware VCAP-DCD Boot Camp — Published
- Can Microsoft really be Fair and Balanced? — Published
- Brace Yourselves: Top vBlog 2014 edition is coming — Published