In short, Invoke-BPAModeling.ps1 queries your Active Directory for any machines that run Windows Server 2008 R2, runs BPA on them (if Windows PowerShell Remoting is enabled) and emails you the report.
Great tool that should be in every Windows Server admins tool-belt, and probably also set as a scheduled job to make sure you stay up to date on your servers status.
- Auto Installation and Configuring of vSphere ESXi 5 —
- Setting Up Automated ESXi Deployments —
- Remote Desktop Connection Manager (RDCMan) + Powershell = Win —
- Developer meets PowerCLI - awesomeness ensues —
- Network Simulation in VMware Workstation 8 —