As the title says, it’s been one of my more “public” weeks ever. Besides my “normal” vSoup engagement, this week I’ve also been involved with Mike Laverick’s VMTN Subscription Movement Miniwags to voice some of my views about the #VMTNSubscriptionMovement.
Fair warning: This is video, and please to remember that during recording Movember was nearing its final phase. VMTN Subscription Movement Miniwags – Christian Mohn
Secondly, I was a guest on the Veeam Community Podcast Episode 45 – vSphere 5 Storage Potpourri.
Third, and last, SearchServerVirtualization posted VMware vSphere Storage Appliance: Devil’s in the details which also includes some commentary from yours truly regarding the VSA.
- Backup Academy - Do You Know Your VM backups? —
- 7 Expert Tips for Managing Your Remote vSphere Infrastructure —
- Auto Installation and Configuring of vSphere ESXi 5 —
- Installing Windows 8 Developer Preview in VMware Workstation 8 —
- vSphere 5: ESXi Installation Video —